Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kids!

Today I am thankful for kids! They make me smile!

Here are a few things I have heard from my kiddos at the day care and little miss here at home:

At day care the girls were playing house and giving each other fake names. Here was their convo:
girl #1 says to girl #2 - "Ok, you can be Lady Gaga"
girl #2 says - "No! I'm not Lady Gaga! I have clothes on!"
girl #1 says - "So..."
girl #2 says - "I don't wanna be Lady Gaga. She never has clothes on!"

Ha ha ha!! I laughed so hard when I heard that! 

One morning this week we were eating snack and one of the kids said, "Raise your hand if you have seen the movie DolphinTale!" Others raised their hands. Another child says, "Raise your hand if you've seen the movie Cinderella!" Others raised their hands. They went on like this for a while, several different childrens movies were named, and then one little boy says, "Raise your hand if you've seen Walking Dead!" And all the kids stare at him. He says, "What?!? It has zombies in it!!"

Ha ha ha! Maybe you had to be there for that one, but it was too cute!

Today I was putting YCDC on all the games in our room, and one of the boys asked me what I was doing. I said, "I am writing YCDC on these, so that people know they belong here." He said, "Oh! I like them!" I asked, "You like what?" He said, "ACDC! They rock!"

How do these kids know about this stuff!?!? Ha Ha! They crack me up!

Tonight Jared was putting Sophia's clothes away in her room while she was out in the kitchen with me. When he came out she said, "Doing, daddy?" He said, "I put your clothes away, but I left one of your drawers open." She looked at him and said, "My get it!" And then ran back to her room and closed the drawer. She has this thing about drawers being open. She absolutely hates it! Jared does it to bug her sometimes when she's getting ready for bed. Every time she says, "Uh oh!" And then closes it. She is funny.

Here are my favorite pictures from the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment