Friday, April 6, 2012

Drag racing!

Last weekend Sophia, my dad, my sister and I drove down to Kokomo, IN area for a day at the drag strip with family. My cousin's husband and daughter both race, and this was the first time we went to see them. It was lots of fun despite the really cold wind, and little sunshine. Sophia had a lot of fun playing with my cousin's girls in the motor home while my dad soaked in everything he could about the car and racing.

Layla in her dragster

Layla's dragster

She's getting ready to go!

Sophia was cold and not real thrilled about it in the beginning
But she got into it eventually - the earmuffs helped!

Brie and Sophia had a lot of fun in the motor home reading and playing

Danae and Brie excited that the sun was finally shining!

Layla right after a time trial


Taking pictures with Greg's car

She wasn't as excited about it as Grandpa! :)
We had a very fun day with everyone, and enjoyed watching Greg race late into the night. Thanks Dana and fam for hosting us, and letting us into that part of your life! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment