Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winter Youth Retreat

 I had a great weekend up at Amigo Centre with youth from Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. I had the privilege to lead worship with my dad, Jeremy Kempf and David Kempf. I had so much fun, and learned a lot. Usually when I help lead worship at church I play piano and most of the songs are led more with piano than guitar. This weekend, the guitar led more, and I played "background", if you will, on the piano. It was very different than what I am used to, but it was a good challenge for me.

I also had a great time hanging out with the youth from our church. Here are some pictures from the weekend...
 
Sophia and Jared came up Saturday afternoon and she had fun coloring with Mary.
We played A LOT of mafia as a group.

The dining hall at camp

Woke up to the sun shining bright on the frozen lake this morning.

The snow-covered trees this morning

The meeting room

Smile, girls! It's Sunday morning! :)



Part of our youth group


  
Euchre!


    
 

It was a fun, exhausting, Spirit-filled weekend! Thanks to all who helped make it a success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment