Sunday, February 26, 2012

Family Time!

This afternoon Jared was telling me that both Venus and Jupiter were visible in the night sky, so we decided to check it out. We drove out to the elementary school in town around sunset so we could have a better view of the sky. Sophia loves to see the moon in the morning and evenings, so we thought she might like it. And she did! She was so excited every time she saw it--it was too cute!

She chose her own outfit as we were leaving...

Pink penguin pajamas, pink tutu and pink snow boots


When we got out there, we realized that the moon wasn't quite as low as we thought it would be, so it was hard to see from inside the van. Jared and Sophia decided to go for a walk to see the moon and planets.



She was "frweezing"!
We also enjoyed watching the jets and airplanes flying through the sky.


The best picture we got of the three. I'm not positive about this, but I think that Jupiter is on the left, and Venus is to the right of the moon. (If someone knows different, please tell me!)
While we were sitting in the van, she decided to put in her "contacts". She watches me put my contacts in and out, and likes to pretend that she does the same. Here is a short video I got. It's too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment